divendres, 31 d’octubre del 2014

The teachers day, October 5th (UNESCO)

To celebrate that day I have written a letter to a teacher:


Dear Aina,
I’m writing to you to say thank you for giving me the pleasure of learning music. You will be wondering why I’m writing to you 8 years later… the reason is that the next October 5th is the “World teachers day” for the UNESCO and I thought that writing a letter to you was one of the best ways I could commemorate it.
Now that I’m studying a degree related to education I’m more critical about teaching methods and I realized that you are one of the best teachers I ever had in my life.
First of all I want to show my gratitude for your effort and dedication: you organized trips for us to learn, exchanges with people from other countries, we sang and play in the street. You also motivated me when I felt unable to do something, and many other things that nowadays I remember with affection. You were passionate and all your classes were meaningful and dynamic and that’s something that I definitely would like to achieve as a teacher.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to understand music and made me more sensitive. Without you, music today won’t be as important in my life as it is; something that allows me to connect myself with the world through such a beautiful way.
For all these reasons I wanted you to know how important has been your teaching to me. Now is when I realize that music is not only and art but also a way to share sensations with the world.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you very soon,
best regards,
Lluïsa.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada